Sports betting in Wisconsin is legal after the state amended its gaming compact with the Oneida Nation to allow sports betting. In-person betting was launched in November of last year, with the Oneida Nation as the only provider in the state.
Bettors in Wisconsin can only bet on sports at Oneida Casino locations. Mobile betting is currently only available in the vicinity of one of the Oneida Tribe’s nine retail locations.
Legal Betting Apps in Wisconsin 2023
Wisconsin mobile betting is not legal except for a few specific gaming locations in the state. However, Daily Fantasy Sports are available, with the following providers the most popular in the state:
- Yahoo Fantasy Sports
Top 3 Legal Betting Apps in Wisconsin
Mobile betting apps are not legal for bettors throughout the state of Wisconsin.
NOTE: Online sports betting sites are not currently legal in Wisconsin. However, we expect a few big names to go live when Wisconsin legalizes betting.
|Potential Missouri Mobile Sportsbook||Missouri Launch Bonus Expected|
|Caesars Wisconsin App||Second chance free bets up to $1,250|
|BetMGM Wisconsin App||Bet insurance up to $1,000|
|BetRivers Wisconsin Mobile App||Free Bet up to $500|
|Barstool Missouri betting App||Free Bet up to $1,000|
|DraftKings Wisconsin betting App||First Deposit Bonus up to $1,000|
|FanDuel Missouri betting App||No sweat free bet up to $1,000|
|PointsBet Missouri betting App||$500 Free Bets|
|WynnBet Missouri betting App||Launch Offer|
Teams & Events to Bet On
Badger State is home to several major professional sports teams. The Milwaukee Bucks are in the NBA, the Green Bay Packers are members of the NFL, and the Milwaukee Brewers play in MLB. The University of Wisconsin Badgers are members of the Big 10 Conference in Division I in the NCAA.
Common Bet Types in Wisconsin
Mobile betting apps are not available in the state.
Wisconsin Betting App Welcome Bonuses
|Betting App||Mobile Device||Offers for Wisconsin|
|Yahoo Fantasy Sports||iOS/Android||N/A|
Because Wisconsin betting apps are not legal in the state, there are currently no bonuses or promotions.
How to find the right betting app in Wisconsin? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of Wisconsin.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to-understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in Wisconsin
Wisconsin mobile betting is not legal throughout the state. However, downloading a sports betting app will be a simple process if it does become available in the future. Here are the steps players should follow:
- Select a provider of your preference. Make sure you access their desktop platform or go ahead and download their mobile app.
- Enter your full name, email address, address, phone number, and last four of a social security number to open an account.
- Once you have read all terms and conditions, you can now head on to your provider’s platform and enjoy the entire offer of betting and gaming dynamics they have included as part of their apps.
Wisconsin Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
Yes. Mobile betting is legal in Wisconsin. However, there are some limitations.
Fanduel, DraftKings, and Yahoo apps are operating in the Badger State.
No, BetMGM mobile sportsbook is not legal in Wisconsin yet.