Sports betting is legal in Nebraska (NE), but mobile betting remains off the table as of 2023. While Daily Fantasy Sports like DraftKings and FanDuel are accessible, Nebraska is yet to launch legal betting apps, though names like Caesars and BetMGM are anticipated in the future.
Sports betting is legal in Nebraska after state lawmakers passed a bill approving it in May 2021. The activity has yet to be launched in the state while legislators determine the best way to set up the infrastructure.
The new law doesn’t include mobile betting. However, this is likely to be passed in the future due to surrounding states currently taking revenue from Nebraska residents.
Legal Betting Apps in Nebraska 2024
Nebraska mobile betting is not legal in the state. However, Daily Fantasy Sports are not legal but are accessible to players, with two apps available:
Nebraska Top 3 Legal Betting Apps
There are currently no Nebraska betting apps, as state lawmakers have not yet introduced any bills regarding mobile betting.
NOTE: Online sports betting sites are not currently live in Nebraska. However, we expect a few big names to go live.
- Caesars Nebraska App – Second chance free bets up to $250
- BetMGM Nebraska App – Bet insurance up to $1,500
- DraftKings Nebraska App – First Deposit Bonus up to $1,000
- FanDuel Nebraska App – No sweat-free bet up to $1,000
Nebraska Teams & Events to Bet On
Nebraska has no major professional sports teams. The University of Nebraska Cornhuskers is an NCAA Division I program that participates in the Big Ten Conference for major college sports.
Common Bet Types in Nebraska
There is no legal mobile betting in Nebraska, with no outlook on when it could become available. Here’s an overview of what you might be able to bet on in Nebraska, based on the state’s betting regulations at that time:
Horse Racing: Nebraska has a history of legal horse racing and pari-mutuel betting. You can bet on live races at tracks and possibly through off-track betting facilities.
Nebraska Betting App Welcome Bonuses
Nebraska betting apps are not legal. Therefore, no bonuses or promotions are currently available to bettors in the state.
How to find the right betting app in Nebraska? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of Nebraska.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to-understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in Nebraska
Nebraska mobile betting is not legal. However, downloading a sports betting app will be a simple process once the activity is available. Here are the steps players will need to follow:
- Select a provider of your preference. Make sure you access their desktop platform or go ahead and download their mobile app.
- Enter your full name, email address, address, phone number, and last four of your social security number to open an account.
- Once you have read all terms and conditions, you can now head on to your provider’s platform and enjoy the entire offer of betting and gaming dynamics they have included as part of their apps.
Nebraska Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
Is mobile betting legal in Nebraska?
No. Mobile betting is not legal in Nebraska.
What are the best mobile sportsbooks in Nebraska?
Fanduel, Draftkings apps are operating in the Cornhusker State.
Is the BetMGM app live in Nebraska?
No, BetMGM mobile sportsbook is not legal in Nebraska yet.