Vermont currently has no legal sports betting or casinos in the state. Lawmakers sat out a vote in this March, 2023 on the only bill proposing sports betting filed in this legislative session. However, a new draft was introduced in April for a bill that would allow up to six mobile betting operators in the state.
The Senate has a chance to pass the first bill, but it’s unlikely to be done before the end of the current session. This means they’ll have to wait until the Vermont General Assembly meets again in 2023.
Legal Betting Apps in Vermont 2023
There are no Vermont mobile betting apps that are legal in the state. However, Daily Fantasy Sports are legal and available in the state, with the following being the top providers available:
- Monkey Knife Fight
Vermont Legal Betting Apps
There are no Vermont betting apps legally available within the state.
Vermont Teams & Events to Bet On
Vermont has no major professional sports teams. However, several teams located close by are popular in the state, such as the New England Patriots in the NFL, the Boston Celtics in the NBA, and Boston Bruins in the NHL.
Common Bet Types in Vermont
Betting apps in Vermont are not available as lawmakers seek legislation to make them legal.
Vermont Betting App Welcome Bonuses
|Betting App||Mobile Device||Offers for Vermont|
|Monkey Knife Fight||iOS/Android||N/A|
Mobile betting apps are not yet legal in the state of Vermont, so no bonuses or promotions are currently available.
How to find the right betting app in Vermont? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of Vermont.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to-understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in Vermont
As for most providers, signing up for Vermont mobile betting apps is quite simple. Proceed with the following steps:
- Select a provider of your preference. Make sure you access their desktop platform or go ahead and download their mobile app.
- Enter your full name, email address, address, phone number, and last four of a social security number to open an account.
- Once you have read all terms and conditions, you can now head on to your provider’s platform and enjoy the entire offer of betting and gaming dynamics they have included as part of their apps.
Vermont Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
No. Mobile betting is not legal in Vermont.
Fanduel, DraftKings, and Monkey Knife Fight apps are operating in the Green Mountain State.
No, BetMGM mobile sportsbook is not legal in Vermont yet.