Sports betting in Idaho remains illegal, and state legislators don’t plan on that changing anytime soon. There’s no doubt the state is losing tax revenue to the states along its border as three of them, Montana, Nevada, and Oregon, offer legal online sports betting. Washington legalized sports betting in 2020 but has yet to launch.
Legal Betting Apps in Idaho
There are no legal sports betting apps in the state of Idaho. Daily Fantasy Sports apps are also illegal within the state.
Idaho’s Top Legal Betting Apps
Sports betting is illegal in Idaho, with no plans to offer any betting apps in the future.
Idaho Teams & Events to Bet On
There are no major professional sports teams In Idaho. Boise State University has one major college program. There are several major sports teams in Idaho’s border states, including the Portland Trailblazers and Utah Jazz of the NBA, the Las Vegas Raiders and Seattle Seahawks of the NFL, the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights, and MLB’s Seattle Mariners.
Common Bet Types in Idaho
There are no legal betting options in the state of Idaho except for horse racing, with the state having four racetracks. However, if and when sports betting arrives, bettors will find moneylines, spreads, totals, and plenty of parlay and specialty betting options.
Idaho Betting App Welcome Bonuses
Because there are no legal sports betting apps, no bonuses or promotions are currently available to Idaho bettors.
How to find the right betting app in Idaho? Look for these criteria:
- State license. The mobile app should be legal in the state of Idaho.
- Bonus Offers for new customers and easy-to-understand terms and conditions.
- Competitive odds and betting features, such as in-game betting and live streaming.
- 24/7 reliable customer support.
How to Download a Betting App in Idaho
Since there are no legal sports betting apps in Idaho, mobile betting is not permitted. However, many offshore sportsbook apps say they will accept bets from Idaho residents but are not licensed by any jurisdiction within the U.S. When legal sports betting arrives, downloading a sports betting app is a pretty simple process. Here are the steps players will need to follow:
- Select a provider of your preference. Make sure you access their desktop platform or go ahead and download their mobile app.
- Enter your full name, email address, address, phone number, and last four of a social security number to open an account.
- Once you have read all terms and conditions, you can now head on to your provider’s platform and enjoy the entire offer of betting and gaming dynamics they have included as part of their apps.
Idaho Mobile Sports Betting FAQs
No. Mobile betting is not legal in Idaho.
No. The App is not available in this state.
Sports betting is not legal in Idaho, so it doesn’t matter how old you are.